Article 1 To meet the needs of the popularization and improvement of China's track and field sports, to promote the healthy development of track and field venues, to ensure the standards and quality of track and field venues, to safeguard the interests of construction units and the credibility of construction companies, and to meet the requirements of track and field training and competition functions. The China Athletics Association formulates this acceptance method with reference to the International Track and Field Association Federation of Athletics (hereinafter referred to as the IAAF) track and field venue facilities standards, the International Track and Field Federation Federation runway and facility certification methods and relevant regulations and standards in China.
The second site acceptance basis
(A) International Track and Field Association Federation of Runway and Facility Certification Methods
(II) International Association of Athletics Associations Handbook on Site Facilities Standards
(III) China Athletics Association Athletics Rules
(d) Synthetic runway national standards
The third site acceptance scope
According to the construction standards and use requirements of track and field venues, the acceptance scope is divided into the following three categories:
(a) Type I track and field venues
Refers to newly constructed or reconstructed track and field venues for holding all track and field competitions and all indicators that fully comply with the standards set by the IAAF (including an indoor 200-meter runway and an outdoor 400-meter runway).
(b) Type II track and field venues
Refers to newly constructed or reconstructed synthetic track runways that are used to hold part of the track and field competitions and whose targets are in full compliance with the standards set by the IAAF.
(c) Class III track and field venues
Refers to newly constructed or rebuilt synthetic track runways not stipulated by the International Association of Athletics Associations (including artificial turf track and field venues) for athletics and other athletic activities.
Article 4 Site Acceptance Procedures
(I) Submit site acceptance application and attach inspection documents
The construction unit or construction unit shall submit a written acceptance application to the China Athletics Association. Applications should be submitted to the China Athletics Association 15 days before the acceptance, and submit acceptance information.
1. Acceptance documents submitted for acceptance of Class I track and field venues:
1.1 Synthetic runway construction design drawings and as-built drawings;
1.2 Test reports on physical and chemical performance indicators of synthetic track issued by the laboratory designated by the China Athletics Association;
1.3 Synthetic runway point line mapping report.
1.4 Synthetic runway construction summary;
1.5 Synthetic runway project quality inspection reports (flatness, thickness, slope, etc.);
1.6 Test report on completion of the base layer (including center point, circle center distance, inner radius, slope, flatness);
1.7 Qualification of the design unit; (more than three levels include three)
1.8 Surveying and Mapping Unit Qualification;
1.9 Synthetic runway project supervision report;
1.10 Basic Engineering Supervision Report;
2. The application for acceptance of Class II track and field venues should be submitted to the above 1.1 to 1.6 total 6 documents:
3. The application for acceptance of Class III track and field venues should be submitted to the above 1.1, 1.2, 1.4 a total of 3 documents:
(B) payment of inspection and acceptance fees
The acceptance fee should be submitted together with the written application.
The acceptance fee for track and field venues of Class I is 20,000 yuan, the inspection and acceptance fee for track and field venues of Class II is 12,000 yuan, and the acceptance fee for track and field venues of Class III is 8,000 yuan; the members of the China Field Athletics Association Venue Equipment Committee apply for acceptance I, II, The examination and acceptance fees for Class III track and field venues were 15,000, 10,000 and 0.7 million yuan, respectively. This fund is used for pre-qualification and acceptance of experts and onsite acceptance of travel, accommodation, city transportation, instrument use, and labor subsidies.
(III) Review and Acceptance Documents
The acceptance team of the China Athletics Association first pre-qualified the application materials submitted by the applicant. After the pre-qualification, the experts of the inspection and acceptance group will perform onsite inspection and acceptance.
(D) on-site inspection and acceptance
Contents and requirements for on-site acceptance inspections for Class I and Class II track and field venues:
1. Use a range finder to detect related items
2. The use of the venue should meet the requirements for holding a track and field competition.
3. The flatness and thickness of the synthetic track shall comply with the requirements of the Chinese Athletics Association for track and field venues;
4. The appearance of the synthetic track is free of bubbles, cracks or delamination, and the joints must be straight and free of visible marks;
5. The bond between the synthetic track and the base course should be firm, without degumming and unevenness;
6. The color of the synthetic track should be uniform and consistent with the design requirements;
7. The surface texture and edge seam of the synthetic track must meet the standard requirements;
8. The slope of the synthetic track, 100m, 110m, 400m length must meet the requirements;
9. Runway width and lane width;
10. The height of the internal projections, the number of lanes and straight lanes;
11. The control point line and point line of the synthetic track must meet the requirements of the competition rules;
12. Tian Sai site specifications, embedded facilities size.
Category III track and field venues tested the above 2 to 10 items.
(V) Site acceptance review
According to the pre-audit situation, combined with the results of on-site acceptance, an acceptance council participated by the site construction unit, construction unit, and the China Athletics Association acceptance team was convened. The acceptance team made on-site evaluations of the track and field venues for synthetic runways and put forward suggestions for rectification of the venues in question. .
(VI) Procedures for Issuing Site Acceptance Certificates
1. Approve the qualified certificates issued by the China Athletics Association and the site acceptance and approval bronze medals for the track and field venues for Class I, Class II and Class III which are qualified for inspection and acceptance. Track and field venues that have obtained Class I and II track and field venue acceptance certificates can undertake track and field competitions for projects set up at the national and sub-national levels. The results of more than one level of athletics created at the venue are recognized by the China Athletics Association.
2. For sites with problems in field acceptance, the construction unit and construction unit should carry out rectification. After the rectification, the construction unit and the construction unit shall jointly submit the rectification report to the China Athletics Association and attach photos and information. The Chinese Athletics Association shall issue a certificate after passing the examination. . For the site with more rectification and influencing the use of the site, it is necessary to carry out the site acceptance again, and at the same time, it is required to pay an inspection and acceptance fee of 5,000 yuan.
3. Certificate content:
Type I track and field venue certificate includes: site construction unit (or project general contractor), construction unit, site name, category (complete set), synthetic runway length, radius, certificate number, issue date, seal of the issuing authority.
Type II track and field venue certificate includes: site construction unit (or project general contractor), construction unit, site name, category (except for ..., ... items), synthetic runway length, certificate number, issuing date, seal of the issuing authority.
Category III track and field venue certificate content includes: site construction unit (or project general contracting unit), construction unit, site name, category (can not undertake the China National Athletics Association track and field competition rules prescribed by the domestic class 1 to 6 official competition), certificate number, Date of issuance and seal of issuing authority.
4. The China Athletics Association will publish in relevant newspapers and magazines the names of track and field venues, construction units, construction units and inspection personnel who are qualified by the China Athletics Association and have obtained the track and field venue acceptance certificate.
5. If there are more than 5 (including 5) synthetic runways for the track and field construction units that are qualified by the China Athletics Association and have passed the acceptance certificate each year, their products will be eligible to apply for the China Athletics Association to verify the product qualification certificate.
Article 5 Acceptance group
The acceptance team shall be composed of experts with professional knowledge selected by the China Athletics Association and those who have obtained certificates of completion through training of the China Athletics Association. The group I track and field venue acceptance group consists of three persons, and the category II and III track and field venue acceptance group consists of two persons. The members of the acceptance group shall have professional titles above the middle or senior level or national grades of referees.
Article 6 Acceptance Team Work Requirements
(1) All expenses such as accommodation, travel subsidies and labor costs of the members of the acceptance team shall be paid by the China Athletics Association, and shall not accept any reception or gift from the unit subject to inspection;
(2) The members of the acceptance team shall not make individual contact with the accepted unit on the inspection and acceptance matters during the acceptance period;
(3) The individual members of the acceptance group shall not disclose the relevant inspection and acceptance work to the inspected unit;
(4) The members of the acceptance team shall do a good job in inspections in a serious and responsible manner in accordance with the principles of science, objectivity, accuracy, and fairness;
(V) Individuals of the acceptance team members shall not draw conclusions on acceptance;
(6) If members of the acceptance team violate these regulations and cause adverse consequences, the China Athletics Association will cancel its acceptance and issue notices to all track and field associations in the country. The circumstances are serious and pursue their responsibilities.
Article 7 The Measures shall be interpreted by the China Athletics Association.
Article 8 The present Measures shall come into force on April 1, 2004.
Fish Hook Remover,Easy Fish Hook Remover,Fish Hook Remover Tool,Saltwater Fishing Gear
Yangjiang Gold Source Industrial Co., Ltd. , https://www.xinbigo.com