In recent years, â€œgreen environmental protectionâ€ has become a crucial consideration for citizens in the selection of furniture and decoration materials. Many businesses have also launched â€œgreenâ€ cards. However, because the state has no mandatory requirements, there are various green labels on the market, and the certification bodies are mostly non-governmental organizations, so that consumers can't identify them. What is the real green label that can be trusted?
China Environmental News reporter Cai Xinhua trainee reporter Liu Jing
Not long ago, Mr. Wang, who lives near Lu Xun Park in Hongkou District, Shanghai, told reporters that he was very upset: the bed at home was broken, and he planned to change a new one. In a large home store nearby, Mr. Wang looked In the middle of a pine wood bed. The salesperson also emphasized that this solid wood bed has a green certification, which is guaranteed to be non-toxic and harmless, and points out the relevant labels on the bed frame. Seeing the business is so vowed, there is a "green" label in the body, Mr. Wang immediately bought this bed back home. But who knows, after using it for a week, he was dizzy by the strange smell of this solid wood bed. â€œCan this product be called 'green'?â€ Mr. Wang said with great anger.
According to the survey of the Indoor Environment Monitoring Committee of the China Interior Decoration Association, furniture pollution has become a new problem of indoor environmental pollution after building pollution and decoration pollution, and has become one of the three major sources of pollution affecting the indoor environment. In recent years, â€œgreen environmental protectionâ€ has become a crucial consideration for citizens in the selection of furniture and decoration materials. Many businesses have also launched â€œgreenâ€ cards. The reporter visited the Shanghai home market and found that all kinds of labels that advertised green certification are nowadays, which makes people look at it. So, are these so-called green certification labels authoritative? Is the furniture with green labels really environmentally friendly?
a variety of "green labels"
There is no mandatory regulation in the country, but a voluntary principle. The environmental certification of the furniture market is chaotic.
In a home store on Tongchuan Road, Putuo District, Shanghai, the salesperson selling the sofa promised to the reporter: â€œAll the materials here are qualified and green.â€ When asked to see the environmental test certificate, the salesperson took out one. The photocopying certificate was sealed on the surface of the plastic film, and the certification unit on the certificate was ambiguous. Another mattress salesperson told reporters that the environmental certification of the product is attached to the back of the manual and sealed in the packaging of the mattress. If the mattress is not purchased, the certificate cannot be seen.
Even if the furniture is labeled with eco-friendly labels, or the merchant can provide a green certificate, the labels are different in shape and style, and the certification body is dazzling. The reporter found that several brands of furniture are labeled with "excellent environmental products" and "green" labels. Some labels are round, some are shaped like leaves, and others are square. According to the sales staff, these products are qualified by the relevant departments and also show the certification information. However, the reporter found that the certification bodies are different, including China International Green Environmental Management Committee, China Light and Light Product Quality Assurance Center, China Green Environmental Protection Development Center, and so on.
The reporter learned that these various green labels, certification bodies are mostly civil organizations, and some certificates can be bought even if they spend money. â€œThere are hundreds of environmental certification institutions in China, some of which have a registered capital of only 3 million yuan, and the threshold is very low.â€ A brand owner of a furniture company told reporters that the environmental certification provided by some institutions is definitely â€œunreliableâ€. ". He told reporters: "Some are issued by institutions that do not have the qualifications for certification, others are made by enterprises, and some even buy them. At present, there is no mandatory regulation in the environmental protection certification of furniture. Instead, the principle of voluntariness is adopted, so the environmental certification in the furniture market is more chaotic."
China's environmental label is the highest standard in China
The furniture industry is more authoritative and also has China Quality Environmental Product Certification (CQC).
Experts said that the current highest standard of environmental protection in China is the Chinese environmental label (commonly known as the "Ten Ring" logo). This mark is a green certification authorized by the former State Environmental Protection Administration, and it is also the only authoritative environmental protection product mark issued by the government. To obtain this mark, enterprises must pass the highest specification product certification of the State Environmental Protection Administration Environmental Certification Center, which is composed of representatives of 11 ministries and commissions such as the Ministry of Environmental Protection (formerly the State Environmental Protection Administration) and the AQSIQ. The state clearly stipulates that only products that pass the "10-ring certification" can be called "green products." In addition, the domestic furniture industry is more authoritative environmental certification and China Quality Environmental Product Certification (CQC). CQC-certified products have environmental advantages such as low toxicity, low pollution and resource conservation.
The reporter was informed that the domestic environmental protection standards are mainly for the detection of "formaldehyde emission", "heavy metal content", "VOC content", "benzene" and other chemical substances. For example, formaldehyde emission in the MG / L range â‰¤ 1.5, soluble lead in the MG / KG range â‰¤ 90, benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene in the MG / KG range â‰¤ 300. In contrast, the international environmental standards for the home furnishing industry are much stricter and more comprehensive, while some international import brands have various European environmental certifications. European environmental certification is the most stringent and the requirements for products are higher. But industry insiders also admit that national standards have to take care of the technical level of most companies, often just the bottom line of product quality, which is difficult to change the status quo.
Environmental protection of plates cannot guarantee "green products"
The formaldehyde content exceeds the standard, mainly due to the processing
According to the relevant person in charge of the Shanghai Furniture Industry Association, at present, China's mandatory standards stipulate that the amount of formaldehyde released from furniture products should be â‰¤1.5mg/L, but many enterprises are all referring to the â€œgreen productsâ€. However, even if green building materials are used, there is no guarantee that formaldehyde will not exceed the standard. Although the company has the material certification standards, if the inspection is not strict in the production process, it cannot guarantee the true environmental protection.
â€œThe formaldehyde content of furniture exceeds the standard, the main reason is in the processing process. Once the formaldehyde content of the plate, glue and paint cannot be guaranteed, the formaldehyde content of the furniture will unconsciously exceed the standard. In addition, the environmentally friendly material has low formaldehyde content but high cost, and inferior quality. Compared with the plates, the price difference is between 60 and 100 yuan. In order to reduce the cost, the company buys inferior plates.â€ The relevant person in charge of the Shanghai Furniture Association reminded consumers to look at the test report of finished furniture when purchasing furniture. It is reported that the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine has conducted tests on 85 wooden furniture manufacturing enterprises nationwide, and found that enterprises with excessive formaldehyde accounted for 76.9%, the highest exceeding the standard of 116 times.
Plush key chain its main materials are plush fabric and polypropylene cotton packing. There are four main types of plush fabrics. The first common yarn, made of BOA material, can be classified as light, usually straight, and can be divided into Yin and Yang yarns in different directions. And matte gauze namely matte color, basically do not have Yin and Yang two faces. The second type of yarn is called specialty yarn. It has sheeting and long and short wool. Wool length is controlled at 4-20 mm. The third kind is called plush, wool in 20-120mm range of growth, 20-45mm range can do any wool growth, 45mm above only 65mm and 120mm, belongs to long hair, wool is straight, not easy to curl. The fourth type is called curly hair, which is usually grainy hair, wool, or hair roots that are bunched and rolled up. Polypropylene fiber cotton, commonly known as baby cotton, hollow cotton, also known as cotton, chemical fiber man-made materials polypropylene fiber, polypropylene fiber (a plastic optical density, special attention to polypropylene fiber is different from polyester can not be confused) from the difference in the process: there are mainly hollow fiber and two kinds, respectively: good elasticity of the product, feel smooth. Our company produces plush key chain beautiful and generous, durable, three-dimensional strong, bright color, compact. Products can be made according to customer requirements of different specifications, color, thickness, grade, packaging, etc., LOGO can be customized, is a good choice for promotional gifts. Key chain not only can adorn your life, but also can highlight your noble, a person's key chain with what kind of gift can see this person's personality, life, and hobbies, also can see who can bring you good luck.
1. Cloth ordering: in modern society, there is a clear division of labor, and manufacturers have their own responsibilities for the manufacturing of cloth and the production of doll products. Production problems tend to occur in non-factory processes. For this reason, it is particularly important for us to control the quality of materials. We strictly select several fixed material cooperative factories, which not only ensure the richness of material color, but also control the stability of material quality.
2. Making knife mold: the time required for making the knife mold of plush dolls is short, and it only takes a few hours from the start of making to the official use of the knife mold. Come on! Low price! Fashion! It has become an important factor for most companies to choose plush dolls as promotional gifts, conference gifts and event souvenirs.
3. Fabric opening: there are four ways to open the plush doll: punching machine, laser, electric shearing, and thermal shearing. Punch material opening needs to unfold the whole roll of cloth lamination first. The more layers there are, the lower the material opening cost will be. In the industry, generally, the 28 to 33 layers shall prevail. The factory will be subject to the 28 floor, in each process in strict accordance with the standard implementation to ensure the large cargo and sample effect of the anastomosis.
4. Electric embroidery and silk-screen printing: electric embroidery and silk-screen printing are the main presentation forms of logo or pattern on the customized figures; Silk-screen printing is a printing process, most of the cases are not necessarily electric embroidery looks high-grade. However, electrical embroidery cannot completely replace silk screen printing. For example, small and complex patterns or logo electrical embroidery cannot be realized. Only silk screen printing can show fine and clear patterns. For example, some parts of the requirements to make patterns at the same time to avoid the hardening of the parts affect the appearance (electrical embroidery will lead to the hardening of the parts), then also need to choose the process of electrical embroidery to show the logo or pattern. Of course, we don't have to worry about which process to choose to show our logo. We will provide professional solutions according to the actual situation.
5. Stitching and cutting: stitching is a process of stitching all cut pieces together, which is one of the most important processes in all processes. Whether the sewing process is strictly in accordance with the standardization will directly affect the smoothness of the appearance of the doll; Our factory has established strict sewing standards. A. Sewing seam 45 mm, uniform stop, needle spacing 12 inches. B. Fine needle with 11# needle and 402 fine thread. C. All point positions and bone positions must be aligned and shall not be exploded.
6, rolling cotton: cotton seems to be a simple process, in fact, is a very important process; Indeed, it is very easy to learn cotton, a new master as long as five minutes can learn to cotton. But it's not easy to do the simple job of making cotton well. Cotton is not only to cotton into the doll's shell inside, cotton also needs to be flushed evenly, to ensure that the finished product is a round full appearance. Simple things can be repeated to become an expert, to become a cotton expert needs at least three years to accumulate; And I plant all the cotton puncher is more than five or six years of experts.
7, sewing manual: sewing, manual, is the final process of plush toys finished products; Each doll in the cutting stitching stage will leave a position without stitching, the position is commonly known as leather or cotton left mouth position, as the name suggests is reserved for leather and cotton. And this position can only wait until the cotton is finished after the manual suture.
8. Product quality inspection: the product quality inspection is the last quality control link. After the product passes the quality inspection, it becomes the final product to be delivered to the customer. As a product quality inspector, I need not only the carefulness to find out product defects comprehensively, and the technology to repair defects, but more importantly, a sense of responsibility and a mindset that customers will not be satisfied if I am not satisfied.
Company products to environmental protection materials, exquisite technology, various supporting facilities, advanced technology, perfect management, excellent quality, reasonable price, rapid development, strict confidentiality, perfect after-sales service. Only detailed product drawings (or samples) are required to provide customers with one-stop service from development to after-sales service.
Plush Toy Key Chain,Custom Plush Toy Key Chain,Fox Doll Key Chain,Plush Stuffed Toy Key Chain
SHEN ZHEN HAO XIAN LONG TECHNOLGY.CO.,LTD , https://www.haoxianlongtoys.com